finally...

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Published

How cool is that?!!

I am so excited to see my work published. submitted somthing to Inq7 youngblood section last year and found out only today through a friend that it made it online! Thanks Harold:) If you're interested, the link is: Think About It. I've missed writing. With this blog and all the opportunities for writing, there might be a future for me to just have the freedom of living as a writer. What do you think?

Some updates:
Won't be coming home for Tin and Vins' wedding nor Hiyas and Bonz's wedding. Awww. Can't have it all.

Taking advantage of being home to go out with friends, play badminton and go to the gym before leading 4 weeks of aloneness in San Antonio starting April 29.

Had a successful Falcon's reunion with representation from all 4 sections. Hope to get the directory published soon.

Surprise shower where the organizers got surprised coz Tin knew about the surprise before it happened and made a good effort to just pretend. It was still fun. The gggang was complete!

Surprise party for my parents' 60th birthdays. Achi did most of the work. Everyone was all smiles in their red attires.

Talk to me when I'm in Texas ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home