finally...

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Fact #21: I love books!

My dream house has a library whose walls are lined from top to bottom wall to wall with books --- all kinds of books.

Came back from the last stop of shopping. I found Half-Price Books. The books are really half the price or less! So Venu and found the store at Preston Rd 20 minutes before closing time. I bought 2 bags full of maybe 20 something books. What a joy:) And this from the store that's not even the biggest and nicest one. Now I hope my baggage home doesn't go overweight.

Saw half-price books before when I came to Texas last Jan and May. Just never found the chance to go to one. It's a bit out of the way and I never did get to drive till now. Besides, it has now been endorsed by another book lover, Erin. I will always make my way to half-price books whenever I find one.

If I ever have to have a business - books will be it for me. Now let me find the time to read...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home