finally...

Friday, October 28, 2005

Tagged by Princess Larissa

20 facts according to her as I have been tagged. Live a little. Do something I don't usually do.

1. I love detail.
2. CSI (Miami and NY are ok), Amazing Race, Survivor, Medical Investigations keep me glued to the tube.
3. I can drive in Dallas.
4. Travelling is THE option.
5. Safety is a must.
6. I love my friends.
7. I blog (obvious ba?!?)
8. I'd rather not drive but be driven.
9. A princess' life is a good option.
10. Choices make life interesting.
11. I am Chinese - can speak it, can eat it, haven't attempted cooking yet.
12. Waiting for Toronto
13. Jesus saves.
14. Piano playing is a passion.
15. Singing is a hobby.
16. Sleeping 8 hours is a must.
17. Adaptable.
18. Warm blooded.
19. Corny.
20. Makes you think. (sometimes too much)

*Don't want to tag anyone:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home